This guide will help you locate your App version number. The version number will be similar for both iOS and Android in most cases.
Tip: You will need to have your app installed on a device to locate this info.
iOS Version Number:
Locate Settings on your Device
Locate and Select Your App
- Scroll down the settings list and locate your App.
- Find and select your App.
App Version Details
- The App Settings Panel includes multiple options including Location, Notifications, Version Number and more.
- The App Version is a 2-4 digit number.
Android Version Number:
To check the App Version on Android, make sure your app is installed on your device.
Locate and Select the Settings Icon
- Open the App
- Locate the three vertical dots in the upper right hand corner of the screen
- When clicked, it will open a box that says "Settings." Click that box.
Knowing your app version number can be helpful in ensuring that you have the latest version of your app. This can be beneficial in testing updates from the Mobile App Studio, to make sure everything looks how you want it to. Also, if you're in need of troubleshooting, having the app version number will help the Support Team resolve your case faster.