Additional images can be added with links to any item.
These images will need to be hosted online, typically by uploading them to your website in a public folder. This is similar to where you would host any image files that are displayed on your website.
Follow these steps to create and style an image link property in your app.
1. Start by adding a Website Property to any Item:
Scroll down to locate the Website draggable, and then drag and drop onto the item. This will create a new website property.
2. Add a Label:
4. Add the Image url:
This will be the url for where your Image file is hosted. This may be your website or another public web link.
5. Edit the Icon Value and Label:
Double-click the Property Icon. This will allow you to change the Icon and Header Label for the Website Property.
You can update the Icon Value using any icon available in our Icon Library: https://cms.gobluebridge.com/icon-reference/index.html
Things to remember:
- Use the app preview to check how the label and icon appear. We recommend trying these icons for Image files:
- Repeat the above steps as needed to link multiple Images.
- Make sure that your Image is hosted online, such as on your website.