What is the Pocket?
The Pocket is a collection of tools available to help edit and create your app in the Mobile App Studio. It is found as another menu to the right of the Draggables tab.
When should I use the Pocket?
Do you need to move items in your app, or create multiple items that share a similar layout? The Pocket can help.
What does the Pocket do?
The Pocket includes 4 features to help you edit your app:
- Duplicate: Creates a copy of an item and its data.
- Base: Create a copy of an item as a Base Item removing property data for a fresh start.
- Move: Helps relocate items or containers to a new location.
- Add: Adds an item to multiple containers so its available in more than one location.
How do I use Pocket?
For an in depth steps, visit each feature page above.
Things to Remember:
- The Pocket uses your local browser and internet connect to store data while editing. Refreshing or closing your browser will empty and reset the Pocket. Items must be dragged to the Content area in order to save them.
- Some Pocket features work with Items only. You may Move Containers using Pocket.
- See additional articles to learn how to use all features of the Pocket.