Do you have a Message that is ready to send?
If you need help Creating a Message - Start here.
1. Locate a Draft Message that you'd like to send and select Edit:
Draft Messages have an orange border to show they are not scheduled.
2. You can send now - or select a time in the future.
Send Now will add a Message to the schedule to send in a few seconds. You can Un-schedule and revert to draft for 10 seconds if you accidentally press Send Now.
3. To send your message later:
Click "Later" and pick a date and time that you'd like your message to be sent.
Scheduled Messages have a green border, with the option to move the Message to Drafts:
Things to remember:
- Draft messages have an orange border. Scheduled messages have a green border.
- The "Send Now" feature has a delay of a few seconds. If you see an error in your message, or decide to schedule it for later, this gives you a chance to cancel the message.
- Check out our articles about Creating Messages and Adding Actions to Messages to further optimize the user experience.