Having the ability to reflect back on photos is proven to increase engagement and including photo feeds can drive your users to your app. We recommend doing this with Google Photos.
1. Create or access your Google account
Click on the menu in the upper right-hand corner and select Photos.
2. Navigate to "Albums":
3. Upload your photos from your latest event:
Click the green plus sign in the upper right corner and drag your photos into the folder.
4. Copy the shared URL in the browser window:
5. In the MAS and add a Webview draggable:
6. Page the Google Photos URL into the URL field:
7. Click "Open Externally"
Though we typically recommend keeping your users inside your app, Google Photos works on Android devices when it is opened externally.
Note: Employees can also comment and contribute their own photos if they login with their Google account. If this sounds scary look into Flickr or Picasa as an alternative service that won't allow contribution.